Property Value Concerns

If you have questions or concerns about your property value, first contact the County Assessor's Office at (402) 375-1979.

If you still have concerns, you may file a property valuation protest with the Wayne County Clerk.

  • Property Valuation Protest Forms (PDF) are available from June 1 through June 30 at the Assessor's office or the County Clerk's office.
  • The protest must be filed no later than June 30.
  • Upon receiving your protest, a hearing will be scheduled with the Wayne County Board of Equalization.