Building Permits & Information Statements

Contact Information

Any resident of Wayne County making an improvement to his or her property is required to file a building permit. Information Statements are available online, or in the Assessor's Office and must be filed with the County Assessor by December 31st of the year during which the construction, repair, alteration, or improvement occurs.

Building permits for the cities of Wayne, Winside, Carroll, Hoskins, and Wakefield are available at their respective city offices.

Carroll (402) 585-4768
Hoskins (402) 565-4479
Wakefield (402) 287-2080
Wayne (402) 375-1733
Wayne County Assessor (402) 375-1979
Winside (402) 286-4422