How do I get a U.S. passport?
You will need to fill out a passport application, which is available at the District Court office and online through the Department of State. You will also need to bring one passport photo, your original certified birth certificate, your previous passport (if applicable), photo ID, and two checks or money orders. Apply in person at the District Court Office at 510 Pearl Street in Wayne. Minors under the age of 16 must be accompanied by both parents. Please plan to arrive by 4:00 p.m. Monday - Friday (open at 8:30 am).

Show All Answers

1. How do I get a U.S. passport?
2. Do you have forms to complete when filing for divorce?
3. How do I find information about my child support, spousal support, or property settlement payments?
4. Do you do civil or criminal records searches?
5. How far back do your records go for the purposes of genealogy research?